Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Free as a Bird

This layout was made using many pieces of scrap cardstock. The window panes in the window are a piece of the cartridge packaging. The cut shapes of the photos were done with a Fiskars Template and Shapes Cutter tool that I had bought at least five years ago. This was the first time I have ever used it. And I found it quite easy to use with very little effort. The window and the oval cut bird in the tree are elevated with Pop Glue Dots.







Products used Cardstock (DCWV, AC Cardstock, The Paper Company); Paper (K & Company); Provo Craft (Gypsy, Cricut Expression, Serenade, Christmas, Graphically Speaking and Printing 101); Tools (Fiskars template and shape cutter)

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

DakotaB...you do such beautiful work.

Dakota Bear said...

Thank you Karen!

Ms. Gibson said...

DakBear,
I've never tried scapping...although I've enjoyed quilting once. I guess that's similar to scrapping, in the sense that pieces of fabric are sewn together to form a new whole.
*sigh*
I've got another 3 or 4 more years before retirement...

Daughter number 3 said...

Very nice scrapbooking. I love seeing what you do.