Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ladybug Birthday Card

On Sunday the 18th my oldest granddaughter will be celebrating her 15th birthday. When she was a little girl, she loved ladybugs known as ladybirds in the UK. So I decided to make a ladybug shaped card for her birthday.

The card was designed using the Gypsy and pieces were cut using the Cricut Expression.

Cartridges used were Walk in My Garden and George & Basic Shapes(Ladybug), Create A Critter(Happy Birthday) and Birthday Cakes(Audrey and 15th).
Cuttlebug Folders-Swiss Dots(red), Spots & Dots (brown) ladybug layers
AC Cardstock
Ranger Stickles(Black Diamonds & Lavender) and Glossy Accents
Colorbox Chalk
Creatology Google Eyes
American Crafts Ribbon
Studio 18 Rhinestone


FRONT



INSIDE


 BACK

3 comments:

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

i sooo love everything ladybug, may smeone can make one for me, im not15 though! ladybug1376@hotmail.com

Nubian Crafter said...

awww, great card.. I love how you used the Cbug to add dimension!

1st granddaughter said...

This card looks awesome! I can't wait to get it.