Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Card for My Granddaughter-in-law

This is a card I made for my granddaughter-in-law's birthday. The card is 5.25 X 6.25.

Card and Envelope


Card Front



View to Show the Inside


Closeup of Sentiment
The lace sentiment was cut from Coredinations cardstock. The Happy Birthday was sanded to reveal the blue core, than covered with Glossy Accents to make it shiny.



Closeup of the Butterflies
The butterflies were layered and shadowed. The top layer of the butterflies were embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder and sanded to reveal the core. The tips of the antennae were bejeweled with the I-Rock.

Cardstock: Coredinations; DCWV; scraps(?)
Cricut Cartridges: Paper Lace( Happy Birthday Lace Mat); Indie Art( butterflies)
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Ribbon: Michaels Sweet & Sassy
Adhesives: Glossy Accents; Zig 2 Way; ATG; Popups(?)
Tools: Gypsy; Cricut Expression; Imaginisce I-Rock; Making Memories Sander; Martha Stewart Scoreboard


No comments: