Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Anniversary Card for My Grandson


This is a card I made for my grandson and his wife who celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary last Friday.

DSCF3542

The cardstocks used are from my stash ( light blue 4 1/2 X 6 inches, dark blue 3 3/4 X 5 1/4 inches, white 3 1/2 X 5 inches). The corners were cut with the WRMK Scallop Corner Chromper. The layers of the card were adhered with Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac.

The stamp (Inkadinkado), Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink

Foulard embossing folder (Anna Griffin) set using the very pretty new teal Sizzix Big Shot machine.

Flowers (Fiskars punch) were cut from silver cardstock in my stash. Each flower was shaped with the Imaginisce Stylus. Two were adhered together using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive then adhered to the card.  Magenta Pearls (Viva Pearl Pen) were added to the centers of each flower.

Scroll (3 1/2 inches Teresa Collins December 25th cartridge, Bazzill Cardstock) inked edge with Tombow Watercolor Marker. The sentiment was handwritten with a Zig Millenium Blue Pen.

Note: I have a stash of scrolls that were cut with the Cricut Expression using the Autofill feature.

DSCF3537Closeup of the Top
 
DSCF3527
Closeup of the Bottom

3 comments:

Michele said...

this is really gorgeous! i hope they love this card! xo

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very elegant card. I think I have that stamp, but have never used it. I love what you did with it.

CraftySue52 said...

Beautiful card Dakota. I know they loved it. I have that same stamp and now have an idea on how to use it! Thanks for sharing.